Friday, March 16, 2007

Will paint for rent money

It's finally here! The Loud Creations Cafe Press store









































Great huh? And this is just a sample. All items are decorated with my own original paintings, and what better way is there to take art off the gallery walls and into your homes.


Check it out. Great gifts, great clothes, great homewares, great way for you to help me pay my rent.

Ok, the hard sell is over. We now return you to your regular programming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Mo' money!

erm... I mean *cough* *cough*...errr... Great art baby love!

Girl Clumsy said...

Hey Louise,

Congratulations! That's fantastic. What a clever idea. So how does that Cafe Press shop thingy work? It's times like these I wish I was artistic so I could create my own stuff like that!

Seriously thinking about some Mosaic throw cushions... I might buy the print first and see if the colours match my couch...

Ideas... ideas...

Cheers, Natalie.

Louise said...

Hi Natalie,

Firstly- Thanks!

Cafe Press was recommended to me in passing by another artist on the net and since then I have seen it popping up all over the place so I thought I'd give it a try. Basically as a seller you can get the free registration or the premium shop for a fee, and you just upload your images onto their merchandise. The only drawback is that you need good quality photographs- which is lucky for me since Phil is a professional photographer.

But you could also do text slogans, catchy lines, political messages, etc... whatever you like. It does take quite an investment of time to upload the images and sort it all out, but hopefully I can sell some things to make that time back... cafe press takes the cost of the product and printing and I get a few dollars profit. I just need to try to market myself a bit.

So if you want to buy a print- PLEASE!! (ok, now I sound like I'm begging here so I'm gonna shut up....)