Sunday, March 25, 2007

Block-spot

They should rename Blogspot as Blockspot- yes once again the Chinese government in all it's wisdom has blocked blogspot again. Why? Just in case we point out that their dictatorial control of the internet is against the fundamental human rights of free speech- oh, wait, they just demonstrated that themselves by blocking it in the first place.

Nevermind, I 'ave my vayz... but it makes posting comments on other blogs difficult. Not impossible, but difficult. So if I seem a little quiet you know why.



I know this cartoon is not entirely relevant to Blogger being blocked by the Chinese Govt, but it's along the censorship theme...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you 'ave your vayz - we'd miss your blog otherwise!

Gabby Girl said...

I don't know if I told you, but www.pkblogs.com works pretty darn good and it is specifically for blogger. It loads pages pretty quickly.

Mia said...

The important thing is that they never block your posting. That I would really miss.

Louise said...

Thanks Gabrielle, I've been using anonymouse for all things censored, but pkblogs loads quicker!

'er and Mia- You may continue running my fan club- but please try to work on getting more than two members ok??

Sharpie said...

Wow - amazing in this day and age, huh? Glad you have your sources!!

Louise said...

So it looks like after just a week we are unblocked again... make up your freaking minds already!

Louise said...

No wait... blocked again.

I'm sorry world- I really tempted fate on that one. I'll keep my big mouth shut next time.