Thursday, February 01, 2007

Exhibition Painting Pictures

Ok, whether you wanted them or not- here are the pics I promised of the 19 pieces selected for my exhibition on Saturday. There are 4 series, plus two more individual pieces.


Seasons:

Spring 70x90cm


Summer 150x70cm


Autumn 70x90cm


Winter 150x70cm


Dripping:

Hidden Buddha Red 75x100cm


Forest of Skyscrapers 102x76cm


Reflections 70x150cm


Torn 100x80cm


Hidden Buddha Green 75x100cm

Squares:

Patchwork 50x120cm


Red Mosaic 80x80cm


Still 80x80cm


Green Mosaic 80x80cm


Blue Mosaic 150x60cm

Shanghai Living:

Shanghai Blue 80x60cm


Birth 120x80cm


Shanghai Red 80x60cm

Single Pieces:

Dreaming of Modigliani 60x80cm


Chinese Lion 97x130cm

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful, you're very talented!

Louise said...

Thanks Karen, I'm very glad you liked them

Regina said...

Wow! Nice work! I love the gold lion!

I wish you the best of luck with your exhibition.

I also read the other post! How fun your mom is there. However, maybe have her use a taxi ;-)

Mia said...

Fantastic! I loved them all especially seasons and birth. Thanks for posting them. Truly amazing.

Girl Clumsy said...

Congratulations!

They're fantastic paintings - I especially like Squares and the Red Mosaic. Let me know if nobody buys them as I need some art for my flat!

Absolute best of luck with the exhibition - I'm sure they'll all be snapped up within days!

Cheers, Natalie.

Louise said...

Thanks Expatjane, Mia and Natalie!! I'm really glad you liked them. The exhibition went really well, but so far no sales, though a few people are interested. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic collection you have there - hope all went well for you. I really love the Mosaics and the Seasons, just gorgeous.

Federica said...

you know what i think of them...and my favorites...good girl!!!BRAVA!I AM PROUD OF YOU