Tuesday, November 21, 2006

alright already, I get it.

I have had a minor skin breakout of the pimply nature over the past few days- though as even as a teenager I never really had any pimples, a minor breakout is a major, puss-exploding disaster for me.

Then, while commenting on a blog a few moments ago I get this as the word verification image (bear in mind the fact that most people call me Lou):


You know what Blogger? The mirror this morning was quite enough- I didn't need reminding again.

3 comments:

verniciousknids said...

Happy belated birthday...what a pain in the proverbial that they've blocked your sign-in page. Grr...

I have one of those Aussie slang dictionaries too ;)

Mia said...

Personally I think that was very rude of blogger. I swear to jelly beans if it ever calls me shortmia it is so on between me and them. Grrrr

Binxcat1 said...

PMSL that "zitlu" is too funny... I happened upon your blog when I googled "Crazy is a state of mind"... I wanted a cool quote... instead I got you, complete with rubber duckies, in a Power Rangers inflatable pool... EVEN BETTER!!!! hahaha You are now on MY BLOG's side bar... I have NO IDEA who you are... but I like you already.