Can you remember when:
- You thought you would be ripped to shreds if you didn’t step off the escalator in time?
- A solo trip to the letterbox was a feat of great responsibility?
- Watching the washing spinning in the machine offered hours of unending entertainment?
- You didn’t have a clue where the toilet flushed to?
- You realized with awe that you could open your eyes under water?
- You thought Big Bird was actually trapped INSIDE your television set?
- You dreamed of the day you were grown up just so you could eat ice cream for dinner?
- Girls and Boys could only be differentiated by their clothes?
- You believed babies were placed in the womb by magic?
- You were convinced that clouds would feel like cotton wool if you could only reach them?
- Your worst fear was losing your mum in the supermarket?
- 10 cents would buy a whole bag of mixed lollies at the corner store?
- No-one noticed if you weren’t wearing any clothes?
- You still believed you could be sucked down the plug hole if you didn’t get out of the bath before emptying it?
- You didn’t know the meat you ate was a dead animal?
- When the only job you had was to clean your room?
- When your mum knew the exact location of any itemed you owned and could tell you where it was without even pausing to think about it?
- You had never heard of a ‘computer’?
- Losing your favourite doll/teddy was a travesty worth crying over for a week?
- You thought The Beatles were a band of insects playing “Letter B” on
- You actually thought Wile E. Coyote had a chance of catching the Road Runner?
- Bread crusts had the power to curl hair and stepping on the crack in the pavement would really break your mother’s back?
- You could ride on your dog like a horse?
Just a thought....