Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"We apologise for this disruption in service..."

It seems that the Chinese Government in all its infinite wisdom has blocked the beta blogger sign-in page, so I am at present unable to post to this blog, even using anonymous proxy servers. This message is coming to you via an email sent to my sister Liz in Australia- Thanks Liz!

We are working on getting around this, and in any case the government might unblock the page again shortly. Let it be known that I did not use the words "fickle", "irrational" or "just plain stupid". In the same sentence as "Chinese Government". Not in the same sentence. So there.

In the meantime, I can still read all your blogs, and read your comments on mine, although I am holed up in an anti-blogging seige.

If you are worried about me, feel free to send cheese. It won't help the blogging situation, but... Damn! I miss good cheese!

"We hope to return to our regular programming as soon as possible"

1 comment:

Mia said...

Subliminal cheese message is on it's way. It's a nice wedge of edam.